Wire and cable is a wire material product used to transmit electromagnetic energy, information and realize the conversion of electromagnetic energy, and has certain applications in many fields. When buying wire and cable, we can use some tricks to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of wire and cable. Today, PCB harness manufacturers will introduce the wire and cable identification methods in detail, hoping to help users better apply products.
1. Take a closer look at the label printing sample, the address is not clear. Refers to the printed words on the label and the insulating skin. If there are typos, different printing depths, or blurred words, you should draw attention.
2. Twist the insulation skin by hand, and the quality of discoloration and dropout is poor. It refers to rubbing the insulating sheath with your fingers. Some poor-quality insulated wire sheaths are prone to discoloration. This problem occurs especially with red threads. After rubbing, the color of the sheath or the words printed on the sheath are rubbed off Generally inferior line.
3. Use fingernails to scratch and pinch the line, and draw and peel the line. Refers to the use of nails to scratch and pinch the insulating skin, which can be scratched and pinched off is generally inferior thread.
4. Bend the insulated wire repeatedly and break it three to four times. It refers to repeated bending of insulated wires. The insulation layer of inferior wires is generally of poor quality. After bending 3 to 4 times, the insulation layer will break.
5. Ignite the wire insulation with fire and spontaneously ignite away from the open flame. It means that the insulation layer is ignited, and it is inferior wire that can spontaneously ignite after leaving an open flame.
6. The core of the wire is usually aluminum and copper, the color becomes dark and the gloss is light. Refers to the color of the wire core, the color of the inferior wire is gray and has no metallic luster.
7. Finely measure the inner diameter and outer diameter, look at the pine in weighing. It means that if the above 6 methods cannot be determined, the outer diameter and core diameter of the insulated wire can also be measured. The allowable error is ± 10%. If the measured value exceeds the allowable error, it is basically a poor quality insulated wire.
Our company sells high quality robot cable assemblies.